Was gibt es zu gewinnen?
Kurzbeschreibung des Award.
How to Participate
CALL OPEN! – APPLY FOR WSA 15!
Participation in the WSA is possible via national contests or expert panel selection. The national winners in the eight WSA categories are submitted by the Eminent Expert from each country based on the process agreed upon with the WSA Board of Directors. In the absence of an open national contest, Eminent Experts conduct a national selection panels or other consultation in order to select in an objective and fair manner the best from their countries.
For more details please contact the national expert from your home country!
Contest Rules – What to keep in mind when you wish to participate
Rules & Conditions
- The WSA is open to any company, organisation or individual in the content industry in any UN and UNESCO member state.
- Submitted eContent for the WSA can contain not only webpages, but also products such as offline and kiosk installations, mobile applications, games and interactive productions.
- The only way to take part in the WSA is (1) to be nominated by a national expert, (2) to be nominated by a National WSA Committee, established by a national expert, or (3) to win at a national WSA pre-selection contest.
- There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- All entries have to be real products. No drafts, demonstrations or unfinished projects can be accepted.
- By submitting a project to the WSA, producers provide the WSA office with the exploitation rights for the submitted videos, pictures and other content for non-commercial use for the promotion of the nominated product, presented in print, broad-cast and any other forms of media, as well as for events.
- All submitted products must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2012.
- The same product cannot be submitted twice (i.e. submitted again).
- The producer must own the copyright of all pictures, sounds, contents etc. related to the production of his project. All software used must be licensed.
- The interface of the products can be in any of the United Nations official languages. All producer and project information must however be in English.
- A product can only be submitted for one category. In case of multiple submissions by the same organisation, company or team, each product requires a separate registration.
- None of the materials submitted will be returned. One copy/version of each product submitted will be kept in the WSA archive. No commercial use of this archive will be made.
- Incomplete submissions and those not following the WSA guidelines will be withdrawn from the WSA selection process without notice. There is no way of challenging such a decision legally.
- When submitting a project to the WSA Experts (and later Jury), participants automatically agree to the guidelines set out by the WSA team.
- Submitting a product to the evaluation and selection process does by no means entitle a producer to any benefits. There is no way of challenging this decision legally.
- Submission is free of charge.
- Contents in the entries for the WSA award have to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned in the UN Declaration on Human Rights. Submissions therefore which encourage war, the exercise of violence, fraud, racism or discrimination will not be accepted and eliminated from the jury processs. Similarly, submissions that violate international copyright provisions will be excluded from the jury process.
- The WSA Organizers have the right to reject submission / entry without providing any further reason. The WSA Organizers can not be held liable for accepting of submissions or their contents and rights.